Non-destructive equipment for auto and repeated test
New laboratory type model. AIT-U (Advanced Indentation System –U) is dedicated test equipment to measure tensile properties and Vickers hardness in the laboratories.
Full automatic test function and self-inspection system are included for easy operation. Indentation module and Control PC are attached to the equipment to allow user to install in a limited space.
|Size (Weight)||24 x 20 x 55 inch (480 lbs)|
|Maximum load||430 lbf|
|5.6 gf / 0.1 um|
|Full stroke||1.6 inch|
|Loading rate||0.05 ~ 20 mm/min|
|Data Acquisition rate||100 points/sec|
|Power||AC 110 ~ 220V|
|Analyzing computer||Integrative model combining equipment and control PC|
|Indenter||Spherical Indenter (WC) Dia. 0.5 / 1.0 mm|
- Non-destructive Tensile properties evaluation
- Laboratory type IIT system (Automatic test module)
- LCD Touch Panel(outer input device attachable for requirements)
- Laser distance measurement
- Self calibration
- LED lightning
- Automatic Moving System
- Jog Shuttle function for remote control and 3-Axis stage operation
- Conventional Workstation with storage space
- Tensile properties software based on the theory of IIT (Instrumented Indentation Technique) - evaluation items : yield strength, tensile strength, work-hardening exponent, elastic modulus
- Realize real-time measuring system such as existed AIS series.
- One-click automatic test (Full automatic software) and adopting software to change a testing location automatically.
- Embed a auto-mapping test module
- Possible to use independent AIT-U software suitable for operating all-in-one touch panel.
- Software adopted with touch-screen method and possible to use AIT-U software with consisted of a existed external input device.
- Adopt self-inspection software of IIT system.
- Possible to control 3-axis stage automatically by using multi-function key of the software