Lightweight equipment for tensile properties and residual stress
Portable Test Equipment AIS Compact is designed for on-site application with its maximized portability based on AIS3000 model. AIS Compact features 50% less weight and size with enhanced its functionality for easy
measurement of residual stress and tensile properties on-site. When the wireless communication module, tablet-pc and light weight battery are used, test can be performed in small space with no power supply.
|Size (Weight)||3 x 3 x 12 inch (8 lbs)|
|Maximum load||220 lbf|
|2.5 gf / 0.1 um|
|Full stroke||1 inch|
|Loading rate||0.05 ~ 20 mm/min|
|Communication||RS-422 (USB) / Wireless|
|Data Acquisition rate||100 points/sec|
|Power||AC 110 ~ 220V|
|Battery||2 Hrs in a charge|
|Analyzing computer||Rugged laptop|
|Indenter||Spherical Indenter (WC) Dia. 0.5 / 1.0 mm
- Non-destructive Residual Stress and Tensile properties evaluation
- Tensile properties inspection device mounted
- Highly mobile portable inspector (Embeded Interface device)
- Safe load program
- Vertical motion limit sensor
- UMPC included
- Custom-made available / Option: Sub-miniature type (H:22cm, W: 3.5kg)
- Tensile properties and Residual stress software based on the theory of IIT (Instrumented Indentation Technique)
- Possible to measure and analyze in real time by using a laptop or UMPC
- Possible to load All-in-one software (hardness, fracture toughness software)
- Possible to use AIS3000 mini software suitable for UMPC.
- Software adopted with touch-screen method and possible to use AIS3000 software with consisted of a existed external input device.
- Possible to add analyzing module and customize software by user’s requests
- Include a function for the beginner in order to control a testing flow.
- AIS3000 Mini software for working it easily in-situ.